Sunday, October 28, 2012

ASAP Rocky - Young And Gettin It (LA Leakers Freestyle)


ASAP Rocky stopped by the studio with the L.A. Leakers Justin Credible, Dj sourMILK, Fuzz Fantab and before leaving, Rocky blessed the crew with a freestyle over Meek Mill's “Young & Gettin' It” single.

ASAP Rocky - Young And Gettin It (LA Leakers Freestyle) Lyrics

First off, shift off, get high, lift off
Sold models, look at the gold bottles, thought it was crystal
But after that I’m like chris cross
Jump, jump, got the funk, got it packed
From the back, to the front
What you want? Leave you slumpted
Know me, I’m a leaker, got the sneaker
See a diva, and she painting, for a feature
I don’t care, I carry pick wards, and you wanna mess
Hit you up, with the twizzer
Listen, jesus skizer, I be heating with a breezer
Never had to leave her, and I leave her at my leisure
I hit you with a twizzer, sorry gotta go, it was nice to meet you
Chill, ah hahahaha.

Posted by Anthonia | Rating: 4.5
Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment